Grand Traverse County has made its tax maps available for free via this website. Each of the County's thirteen townships and the City of Traverse City has a large PDF file containing all that unit's most recent maps as of the 2019 March Board of Review.. Fife Lake, Grant and Paradise Townships also have older editions of their tax maps which, while not including the more recent splits, show more detail. Each begins with an index page and the individual maps are then ordered by the Town, Range and Section system that divides Michigan into "mappable" squares.
The Town, Range and Section in which an individual property is located are usually included in that property's legal description and for more information on this survey system the State has a helpful guide here.
Please be aware that these maps are provided for reference only and are used for assessing purposes. They do not contain guaranteed dimensions and cannot be considered a substitute for a survey.
- 01: Acme Township
- 02: Blair Township
- 03: East Bay Township
- 04: Fife Lake Township (Including the Village of Fife Lake)
- 04: Fife Lake Township (Including the Village of Fife Lake) - 2009
- 05: Garfield Township
- 06: Grant Township
- 06: Grant Township - 2007
- 07: Green Lake Township
- 08: Long Lake Township
- 09: Mayfield Township
- 10: Paradise Township (Including the Village of Kingsley)
- 10: Paradise Township (Including the Village of Kingsley) - 2010
- 11: Peninsula Township
- 12: Union Township
- 13: Whitewater Township
- 51: City of Traverse City @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>